As well as new machinery installation Clarkson Industrial provides machinery moving and relocation services. From internal machine moving within a factory, to the relocation of entire production facilities to other countries, we have the experience, equipment and expertise to ensure the move of your plant and equipment goes smoothly. To date we have conducted machine installation projects in over 45 countries.
Over the last 150 years we have grown as a company and built an unrivalled knowledge of the requirements of successful machine moving. Our experience enables us to identify and troubleshoot any potential problems before they occur. This expertise together with our desire to undertake your project safely and securely means that we are the service provider of choice.
Specific installation service
- Decommissioning of existing machinery, including removal of services and disconnection of electrical and mechanical connections
- Removal of walkways, access platforms and other infrastructure
- Removal of floor fixings
- Dismantling of machinery including documenting the process and marking components if re-assembly is required
- Packing machinery depending on transport requirements
- Heavy lifting to remove machinery utilising our fleet of cranes, hydraulic gantries, forklifts, versa lifts and twin lifts
- Removal and loading onto transportation as necessary
- Transportation to its new location both nationally and internationally, including managing any road permits and so on
- Unloading at destination and re-installation if required (see machinery installation